Thursday, November 1, 2012

Time for a Swim!

I love how so many features got added just through this new patch alone, without even having to get Seasons. My favourite thing so far is definitely the ability to swim in oceans/lakes/rivers. My only gripe is that non-active sims don't seem to join in on the fun, but I saw someone posted a picture of several sims swimming near Sunset Valley's beach. Kind of strange but I bet sims will swarm to the ocean during the summer with Seasons installed. Hopefully more interactions can be done between sims in the water in the future too, so far there's only the splash from the base game.

Anyway, here's some footage of my sims swimming in Great Bear by Johnnywr!
If I get the time I may post videos of sims swimming in other worlds. Hopefully I can get a review for the new Japanese Inspired Dining set this weekend, it's already bought and ready to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment