Saturday, March 9, 2013

Le Cinema Plumbob (Modified)

I replaced the theater in Sims University with this new venue from The Sims 3 Store! I've modified a bit through adding expansion pack content.





With EP content, this venue's pretty great! There are some drawbacks like the movies being recycled clips that are too short, but the turnstile opens up so many possibilities. We essentially got part of Sims 2 Open For Business back. Many including myself have been pleading for EA to do it and we've finally got something! Woo!

I'd like to let you all know that for the next couple of weeks, updates will be few, but I've set up some posts to go up throughout the next week. I will be moving to the province of Alberta on Monday and my dad and I will be driving all the way there. I've landed a full-time job as a commercial writer and producer at a TV station over there. Should be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment